HomeURLs and Links

Q Can't make changes to invitation email without being told I've "modified the survey participation link"

rjwoliver
rjwoliver
12/12/2013
I understand that when sending out survey using the sogosurvey email system, I should be able to amend all text in the default invitation email with the exception of that "between the arrows" i.e. "<-----Place this line where you wish the survey link to appear----->" However, despite leaving this text entirely unchanged, if I make any changes whatsoever to the rest of the email content (such as removing a single letter from the phrase "dear friend" in the opening line), I always get the error message "Sorry! You have modified the survey participation link; your customization will not be saved".

As I can't live with the awful default "Dear friend" text prepared by sogosurvey and need to send this out asap, having just paid a hefty fee for an Enterprise account, would appreciate any help whatsoever getting this to work.

Thanks
+1 Link
rjwoliver
rjwoliver
12/12/2013
In answer to my own question, I've managed to get my own rewritten invitation email to work by replacing "<-----Place this line where you wish the survey link to appear----->" with just the arrows ie. "<---------->". Now the latter is replaced with the correct links, and I can write what I like above and below it. Maybe I was being stupid, but it was not at all clear from the instructions.
+2 Link